- 1 tsp cornflour
- 100ml milk
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cooked chicken (no skin)
- Blend flour and milk in a small saucepan andsimmer for a few minutes
- Add chicken and press through a strainer or puree in a blender
Storing and serving baby foods
- Solids can be stored in plastic containers for upto 2 days in the fridge
- OR frozen for up to 30 days in ice cube trayscovered with plastic wrap or plastic containers
- Remember to label the containers with thecontents and use-by-date.
- When warming up the solids up in the microwaveor over the stove make sure you stir themixture well to eliminate any hot spots.
- Test the temperature with a clean spoon on
#blendedchickeninwhitesauce #babyfood #healthyfood #goodfood #9monthsbabyfood